Thursday, June 12, 2008

Preschool Graduation!!

Wow!! Where has the time gone?? I can't believe I will have a child old enough to go to Elementary School in the fall. It doesn't seem that long ago that Jaden was our only child. For almost 4 years, our lives revolved around him...well things change and they seem to change more quickly than we want sometimes!! I find myself saying quite often, "Oh, I can't wait for him to go to school!!" I know when the first day of Kindergarten rolls around and he leaves on that big yellow school bus I will be one of those moms who cries at the bus stop! My Jaders drives me crazy and tests my patience by the minute but I love him to pieces and hope he knows that! I can't imagine life without him! We are so proud of you Jaden and hope you continue to love to learn!




Jaden's class sang and danced the Macarana!! Well...kind of. They used the tune and the dance and sang the Months of the Year!! It was so cute and boy did they get in to it!!


Jaden came out with his arms folded and kept them folded for quite some time. I guess he thought he looked like a stud!! Doesn't he though??


This is Jaden and his teacher Mrs. McBride!!


Jaden with his Preschool Graduation Diploma!! Yah, he made it through 2 years!! How many more left to go????

2 comments:

Callisters said...

I know exactly what you mean-as hard of a day I have at times with the kids I can't imagine life without them!

Jamie said...

Congratulations Jaden! He is getting so big Jacki! What a cute kid!