Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Life's a Kick!

Last fall Jaden played soccer for the first time. He enjoyed it but I can't say I loved it; seems they play rain or shine here in Seattle. Well...this year I decided to sign him up for some indoor soccer and he has really been enjoying it! He really likes Coach Scott! He is awesome! He is all about positive attitudes and good sportsmanship...just what Jaden needs. I asked Jaden if he would like to play soccer again this fall with Silver Lake Soccer Club and he quickly told me that he was only going to play soccer inside because when he played the other soccer he got wet. Good Choice!! You would think I would be used to this rain, any one that knows me well knows the real reason...I don't like my hair getting out of control!! This humidity can cause some havic!! Another reason I like this soccer is that it's not competitive. Coach Scott teaches the basics of soccer and then they have a scrimmage at the end and the kids have lots of fun. I'm not ready for all that competitive stuff yet!! Jaden does a great job and believe it or not, he listens to his coach! It is so fun to sit and watch him run up and down the field with a big grin on his face! He is not too aggressive but that's okay, he would rather just chase the kids around and bump into them. Once in awhile he does move in and kick the ball! Good job Jaders!!




2 comments:

Micah said...

How fun! It looks like he is loving soccer. Those are cute pictures of him. I might have to get Grace signed up next year!

Jamie said...

Way to go Jaden! (I wouldn't enjoy playing in the rain either!)