Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's Official!!

A day before Ragen turned 7 months old, she decided it was time to go to the next level and sit up! I have been a little concerned that she hadn't sat up sooner, since Jaden and Halli were walking by 10 months. I don't think Ragen is on their track, but honestly I don't think I will be in a hurry to get her walking! I think I might have played a small part in her sitting up so late...is that bad?? Reason being she spent a lot of time in her bouncy chair!! The reason for that was because she loved to just sit and bounce her little heart out and probably the most important reason was I found it a safer way to keep her out of harms way (Halli's way!). We are so proud of you Raggie!!
June 5, 2008
What kind of face is this??? Must be liking it!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! watch out when she starts walking. IT is hard to be in three places at once. I am still trying to figure out how to do it.

Jamie said...

She is just too cute-look at all of that curly hair!

Micah said...

I love that picture of Ragen, she looks nice and tan! So cute!

Callisters said...

Oh my heck Jacki she is so cute! You will for sure have to come check out my hair stuff when you are in town. When are you coming? I can't wait to see you, it seems like forever! How is your mom doing I heard she was in an accident?