Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rewind...

~Ragen's Blessing Day!!~
Our little Angel!!

We blessed Ragen February 3, 2008. Grandpa and Grandma Holmgren came to Seattle to celebrate Ragen's special day with us. She looked like a little angel and Justin gave her an awesome blessing! He does such a great job! It was so funny, after the blessing he leaned over and asked me if he had said Halli any time during the blessing and my response was, "I don't know...even if you did it probably wouldn't have phased me." I am so grateful to have a husband who holds the Priesthood, what a blessing that is in itself. I love him so much and appreciate all he does for our family. He's a great dad and husband!!




3 comments:

Callisters said...

Jacki she is so beautiful. Your whole family is darling and you are cute as ever! How would it be to always be beautiful!!! Hey I am glad to see that you figured out how to add names!! I don't mind if you add ours. When you come home in August we will have to get together, it will be fun to get caught up and let the kids play. Hopefully I will have a yard by then, if not we can go play in Trisha's yard. Keep the posts coming, you are great at and yes let me know how it goes taken Jayden do the doctor, I think I might have to try it also! Talk to you later.

Callisters said...

Sorry I spelled Jaden's name wrong!

Micah said...

I love that top picture of Ragen, she is adorable, the blog is looking good!