Monday, May 5, 2008

Halli and Ragen Updates

Our little Halli is quite the character. She too is broadening her vocabulary. I can't believe she will be two next month! Where has the time gone?? It seems not too long ago that I brought her home from the hospital.

Halli really keeps me on my toes. Some of her favorite things are toothpaste, bum medicine, and anything and everything that pumps. It seems she is always one step ahead of me. There have been several occasions that she will come to me with toothpaste or bum medicine smeared across her cheeks. I got to the point where all I could do was laugh, becasue I knew she had planned out that mission and she had accomplished it. She recently went through a pany liner phase. One day I found her in the bathroom putting a panty liner in her little bumkins. She new exactly how and where it went. So the next day I went to change her bum and sure enough she had a panty liner in proper position. Oh what a girl!

Some of Halli's favorite things (besides the toothpaste and bum medicine) are: following Jaden around, screaming for no apparent reason most of the time, playing "side" (outside), riding her bike, playing in the rocks, and just watching the big kids play. She like her older brother has a lot of energy. We are very excited for summer!!

We love her to death and get some good chuckles from her! My favorite things are when you ask her how old she is. It used to be two and now she says tree! When you ask her her name she says Halli Miller. The Miller is not so clear but I know she's trying. She like saying, "Raggie chubby!" One day she came and sat on my lap, looked at me and started saying our names followed by chubby! That really boosted the self esteem that day!



Here's Halli performing her panty liner placement!! She seems so proud of herself!

Now there's our Raggie! We love her so much! She turns 6 months tomorrow and is growing like a weed! Ragen really enjoys watching her older brother and sister. Before too long I will get to enjoy watching all of them run around. Ragen has been an awesome baby, thank goodness for that! I may jinx myself by saying this, but it was about time that I got a baby that likes to sleep through the night! My Halli still gives us issues. Ragen is, most the time, pretty easy going. I think her favorite thing to do is sit in her bouncy chair. Justin and I comment quite often that soon she is going to launch herself right out! She also loves to roll around on the floor. I don't know if I'm quite ready for her to be doing these things. I want her to stay "put" for just a bit longer but I guess her time has come! The thing I love most about my little Raggie is how happy and smiley she is. I will be holding her and feel her looking at me so I'll look at her and she just grins ear to ear. She's so precious!


This is my most recent picture of Ragen, she's still trying to get the hang of this!

I love my little munchkins!!



5 comments:

Jamie said...

Jacki!! I'm so glad you updated! I loved reading about your cute kiddos. They are so beautiful Jacki- and that pantyliner story is a classic! Talk to you soon!

Callisters said...

Your girls are darling! Oh aren't kids so funny, trying to do whatever they see! My little Olivia will walk over to the toliet pull up her shirt and stick out her belly like she is peeing like her brothers!! So don't you think each day that the girls get older life gets a little bit easier?! I remember my boys being close and I just remember feeling like each day that they each got older it got a little bit easier. Hey do you mind if I add you to my blog list? I wasn't sure if you were ready for the whole BR high school ready to find you (it seems like everyone at BR!). Have a good day and keep the posts coming, I love reading them.

Callisters said...

Oh, I forgot you will have to check out my baby stuff that I am selling. For right now it is more for little girls, but hopefully soon it will be for boys also. it is www.princessandpuppies.blogspot.com

Micah said...

looking good Jacki! I love reading your stories, your kids are so cute and crack me up!

Unknown said...

I love seeing your kids!! Can't believe you have three! Yep me and Julie are going into business. We want to get a store and sell the vinyl and the scrapbook stuff, cause you can't find it up there. So hopefully we can make some money in it and enjoy our days. We put our home on the market and have had three people look but haven't heard anything about offers. I miss washington and I was just there. It is home for us!! Your little girl cracks me up with the panty liners, tell her she has plenty of time before that starts!!! Sam hasn't gotten easier either. I don't know that he ever will that is just his personality. It is overwhelming. love to hear from you so keep it coming.