Friday, June 26, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

Jaden had a great year in Kindergarten! He made lot of friends, had a few girl friends, had and gave a few hugs, received a few kisses, and learned a lot!! The kids put on a very cute program for their graduation celebration! They said a few poems, and sangs some songs! Afterwards, we went back to the classroom to visit and enjoy some snacks. I can't believe the year is over and I can't believe I am going to have a child be in the 1st grade. I tell myself I am so ready for him to grow up, but deep down it makes me sad that my first born is getting to be such a big boy!
Jaders...I hope you continue to like school and try your best, you can do or be anything you want to be if you just set your goals high! Keep reaching for the stars!! I love you and I am so very proud of you. I know you will go far in life!!




































No comments: