Friday, June 26, 2009

Favorite Teacher

Jaden's Kindergarten teacher was amazing!! I was so worried sending him to school hoping that he would get a teacher that was good with him and I guess I got lucky!! He is my social butterfly, good thing or bad?!! Well, not so much in class when others need to stay on task!! He is not only a social butterfly he is a multi-tasker!! He knows how to chat, and sing while getting his work done!! I love him to death but he really needs to learn to be quiet! It was no surprise to me when his teacher told me, he is the same way at home!! It seems he has always got to be making some kind of sound! I hope his teacher next year is as patient with him as Mrs. O'Shields! Oh, I failed to mention that not only did Jaden like his teacher, but my girls adored her also!!






1 comment:

Tiff said...

Sam is the same way. He is CONSTANTLY making noise. It never stops and drives me looney sometimes!