Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Bus Trip to the City!

I mentioned before that Justin's dad, sister, and baby came for a visit and we decided to take Grandpa Russ to the "City" since he had never been there before. Jaden loves to take the bus to the "City" with his dad and spend a fun filled day. He doesn't call it downtown or Seattle, it's the City!! We decided instead of driving that we would take the bus. I had never been on the bus before and really didn't know what to expect! I just remember stories Justin would tell me of when he would travel to work on the bus. The kids were all great on the bus ride to and from! Halli was a little concerned when we left the car, she kept saying, "mommy car, mommy car!" Then when we would have to transfer to another bus she would say, "dat bus!" We had a fun day! Our first stop was Pikes Market...way too crowded so we decided to head over to the Seattle Center! What we did there...we tilted our heads at all the crazy people, ate lunch, had snacks, walked around the Seattle Center, wanted to go up the Space Needle but the line was way to long, tilted our heads more, went to the fountain and then decided we had had enough. There's only so much you can do with little kiddos!! All in all it was a fun day in the City!!


Bus ride to the City, Halli wasn't too sure about it!!
Aunt Heidi and cousin Hogan!!

Can you tell Halli was in love with this sucker?? She licked and licked and licked some more!! On our ride home I was tired of holding it so I put it in the garbage thinking she didn't see it but soon she started pointing and saying "hucker!" In her little whiny voice we love sooo much!!
Jaden decided to take the plunge and head down to the fountain! Down and right back up!
Raggie was all tuckered out!!

3 comments:

Staiger Smiles said...

I love to see the pictures of you!! Gorgeous thing!

The Birds said...

Looks like fun! I was so glad you posted on my blog!! I really went into the whole blog thing kicking and screaming, but have loved how I've been reconnected with so many old friends!! We actually were just in Seattle a few weeks ago. My mom, grandma, Krish and I went to Hawaii and flew into Seattle so we had dinner at the top of the Space Needle and stayed down by Pike's Market at the Marriott's Waterfront Hotel for the night - what a fun city!!! Anyway, you're little family is very cute and that little Regan is such a doll!! Keep in touch!
~Chandi

Dave and Krisha said...

Hey lady! My goodness you have the cutest family! Hope you guys are doing great! Krish