Wednesday, November 25, 2009

{Where to begin?!!}

The time has come for me to step back in to the blogging world! Since my last post, in July, our hard drive crashed which has left me with no digital pics. of the past!! I got my camera right before Ragen was born and now I don't have any pics. other than what's on my blog! I have been heartbroken, but good thing I have this blog! One of the most important events I won't be able to post pics. of, is Jaden's 7th birthday!! This year he had his party at TRAXX! He had a blast with his friends! The kids all got to drive little race cars, play arcade games, eat pizza and cupcakes and not to mention open some great gifts!! Not only did the kids get to drive their own little car, but they got to put on the racer suit and helmet!! After the party one of the moms and myself decided to go down to the adult race cars and take a little spin! Holy cow, what a blast...other than I wanted to barf when I was done! I guess you could say it was kind of a rush!! Back to my Jaders...he is a joy to have around! Even though he is going through the obnoxious stages of life, he does bring a smile to my face! He is a very thoughtful, soft hearted little guy! He loves school, his teacher and his friends! He is still the ladies man in his class this year and not to mention still a Chatty Cathy!! He is my social butterfly! Oh...I almost forgot, and a great multi-tasker! He has mastered the art of doing his work while still chatting away...too bad his classmates haven't mastered the skill! I love you bug and I am so proud of the "big" boy you are becoming! Happy Birthday!

Now...for a fresh start........................coming soon!!!!

No comments: