Saturday, November 28, 2009

{A day of Firsts--Sept. '09}

It was a time of firsts around our house in September!  It was Jaden's first year of full day school in the 1st grade, Halli started dance lesson for the first time, and she also started her first year of preshool!!  Jaden loves school and is lucky to have his Kindergarten teacher he had last year.  She was asked to teach first grade and he was thrilled!!  Halli is in love with dance.  She can't wait to go each week!!!  She looks so cute in her little pink leotard, tights, and ballets (we did have to get a tutu)!  Halli also started preschool!  She had been asking for months if she could go to school and ride the bus like Jaden.  I didn't start Jaden until he was older but she wanted to go so bad and asked every day, so I signed her up and she loves it!  Her teachers are great and she has a blast!!  And Ragen, it's a first that she gets to have me to herself for a few hours a few days a week!  I had to add this picture of her!  On our day of firsts, she came to me wearing my shoes, carrying my camera and said, "cheese"!  She wanted her picture taken too!  Made me smile!!


Jaden-1st Grade (7yrs.)


Halli-Dance (3yrs.)




Halli-Preschool (3yrs.)


Attitude!!


Ragen (1 1/2 yrs.)

No comments: