Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ragen is 9 Months!

I can't believe my little Raggie is 9 months old today! Even though life is crazy it sure does go by fast! Today Jaden was at Sports Camp, dad watched Halli, and I took Ragen and we went off on our own little photo shoot!! I'm still learning how to use my camera and I thought I got some good pictures until I came home and noticed all the shadows. Photo shop helped me out a little but they are by far perfect!! Any one out there with some advice I'm open for it! Ragen was a little trooper. It was blasted hot and muggy, what a great combo! Gotta love that here in Seattle!! Ragen loves to clap so most of the pictures she was clapping and having a good time! She is full of lots of new tricks and getting very mobile. She can now get to a sitting position by herself and she is really trying to do the "real" crawl instead of army style. I think she could do it but she can get around faster the other way. She has picked up screaming from her brother and sister (it gets pretty loud and crazy around here), she loves to clap and wave bye bye, loves to smile, says dada and mama, and she is as chubby as ever! I'm pretty sure she is pushing 21 lbs. I couldn't get her into the doctor until September so I will post the stats after we go! Notice the chubby little calves and no ankle!! Love you Raggie!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so dang cute. Did you take the pics by the walk way by your house? I remember that walk.

Jamie said...

What a sweet muffin! I can't wait to see her Jacki!

Callisters said...

So cute! When are you guys coming to Utah, I really hope we will be able to get together...

Staiger Smiles said...

She is so sweet! I love her hair. She is getting big too fast. Ready for kindergarten?? If you need a shoulder to cry on...call me.

The Birds said...

Oh, she's too sweet! Totally a Holmgren!! Oh, and I wanted to let you know that I'm adding you to our blog list because I'm sick of having to find your comment and access your profile in order to check your blog! So, if that's not ok, please let me know!! Hope all is well with back to school stuff!
~Chandi