Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Visit From Utah!

Yeah...we finally had some visitors!! My sister Jan and her 3 kids decided to take a trip and headed to Seattle for Thanksgiving!! We had a ton of fun with them. My kids absolutely loved them and had so much fun! It was soooo nice to have so many playmates!! I don't think there was a moment where the four of them weren't being mauled by my little stinkers!! Thanks to my "seester" for helping me with Thanksgiving dinner, we did good!! I am so thankful they were able to come and spend some time with my crazy little family! We don't get too many visitors but when we do, we value that quality time more than anything! We got in a few outings while they were here and Jan was so nice and stayed home one night to babysit my kids while we took her kids and had some fun!! Justin and I laughed when we were headed down town how weird it will be when our kids are my niece and nephews ages!! Hope they didn't think we were too lame!!
Jan, Chandie, Cody, & Casey at Snoqualmie Falls

Cody, Jaden, Casey, Halli, & Chandie
Halli sporting her new coat at the falls!
Picture perfect!!
I couldn't resist posting this picture! My sister
thought it was hilarious and it's the only pic. I
got of her that day! Nice shot, I know!!
Snoqualmie Falls
At the top of the Space Needle!! Little chilly!!
My niece and nephews aren't so little anymore!!
Ohhh!!! How romantical!!
Goof balls!! We sure had a good time!! Come visit
us again soon!!

5 comments:

Micah said...

Looks like fun. I like the picture of you and Justin at the space needle, you guys are cute!

Unknown said...

hi friend! Glad you had a good thanksgiving! Don't know if you have my new email it is
tabigred5199@gmail.com. Talk to you soon.

Suzanne said...

Hey.. Clint was so happy you found our spot. He said to tell you hi! Looks like things are perfect at your house, we'd love to keep up!

Callisters said...

It is probably always lots of fun having vistors. Are you guys coming home for Christmas? Talk to you later...

Jamie said...

How fun! (I love Halli's coat-how cute is that!)