Friday, November 7, 2008

~Ragen's 1st Birthday!!~

I can't believe my little Raggie is 1!! Time sure is flying by but I can't say I'm having too much fun!! I enjoy my little ones, don't get me wrong, but Oh Boy do they ever stop!!?? I know I will look back someday down the road and say I miss those days but right now we just try to get through the day!! Ragen had so much fun on her special day and she absolutely loved her cake. She has been our first child to actually dig in and eat her cake! You can tell by one of the pictures how excited she was. It was so funny to watch her! Then came the presents! She thought that was great! I didn't think she would really get in to it but it was like she knew what was going on and loved every minute of it! She's still not walking but does go around with her butt in the air like a stink bug! She got a walker and had a lot of fun with it! Halli thought it should be hers and said when she turns 6 she will get one!! Halli had a hard time seeing her little sister celebrate her birthday. To say the least we had about three melt down drop to the floor tantrums. They were just beautiful and so entertaining!! Gotta love our Halli!! Ragen's little personality is so cute and she still loves to smile and has now started doing this funniest look. I can't explain it so you will just have to look at the pictures. She is pulling the new face in the pictures where she is opening presents! Lots of pictures I couldn't pick just a few!!Happy Birthday Raggie, we love you!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Jacki! Is she really one already!
What a cutie she is-I seriously think she is the cutest little chubby baby! & that hair- i love it! {You can call me-sorry I was in a movie}

**Cristy** said...

Hi Jacki! How are you? I found you through Courtney's blog. Your kids are darling. I would love to keep in touch and add you to my friend list, if that's ok.