Friday, October 3, 2008

Imagination at work!!

Today Justin came home from Costco to put a few things in the garage freezer when he was greeted by this!! Justin with a chuckle calls in to me...."Honey, what's this in the freezer?" I had no clue what he was talking about until I saw the master piece. No I didn't see it before but Jaden had done a few other master pieces prior to this that involved the same concept, so all I could say was, "So...that's what he has been up to!" Oh the imagination of kids!! Poor Iron Man...he's not getting out of this one!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

TAG--see my blog

Desiree said...

Hey Jacki I found your blog! How are you guys doing? We really miss the old ward. Cute blog btw!

Staiger Smiles said...

I just had to laugh at this picture because I find all kinds of experiments in my freezer too. Boys...never a dull moment!