Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bust a move!!

I just had to post these pictures of Halli!! I will post more of our outing a bit later, but it was a must that I put these on first. So, out of the blue while walking along the tulips Halli starts busting out these awesome moves and I could not resist!! She was quite impressive!! She didn't seem to care who was watching her and didn't mind me snapping shots through the whole routine!! It was great entertainment, probably better if you would have been there! But this will have to do!

Here we go!!


Break it down!!


Check out that ending pose! You go girl!!
It was an awesome performance!!

5 comments:

Micah said...

Nice moves Halli! I love it!

Jamie said...

Love it Jacki-and I'm so proud of you for letting Ragen go nuts with the paint! I keep thinking I want to call you but then the muffins go and get into mischief! Hope to talk to you soon-love Jamie

Tiff said...

love the dancing. The tulips are amazing! I never got to see them while we were there. And oh how I miss the beach. Looks so fun. miss you

The Birds said...

Oh my word! I totally laughed out loud! SO glad you posted these! Made my whole day!
~Chandi

Anonymous said...

That is some good stuff! Gotta love those moments! That was some awesome dancing... did she learn it from you???