Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Party 2008

Every year, we Holmgren's gather together on Christmas Eve! We eat way too much food, play a few games, open presents, ooh and ahh about what everyone gets, eat a few more treats, have some good laughs and enjoy one anothers company! I can't believe how old all of my nieces and nephews are getting. I forget as they get older I do too! My kiddos had a great time and enjoyed all the attention they received from their cousins. It was fun to watch them interact with our kids! Raggie especially loves the nephews! I don't know...she really has something for the opposite sex. Should I be concerned?!!

Ragen and one of her favorites...Casey!
Ragen going to her other fav...Cody!
Jaden and Britt! (She will be the first niece to get married!!)
Isn't this the cutest coat you have ever seen?!!

Chandie, Jacee, Chaylie, and Blayr. Little Diva's!!
How to get everyone to look at the camera is beyond me!
Grams and Gramps!! Love you guys!!

1 comment:

Micah said...

Looks like alot of fun, especially the sledding behind the 4 wheeler! Wish we could have done some sledding together! But don't leave for that long again!!