Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kindergarten Begins!!

Jaden started Kindergarten and absolutely loves it!! His teachers name is Mrs. O'Shields and she seems really nice...I think he will like her. So far so good!! He really enjoys riding the bus! The first day of school we walked up to the bus stop and I thought he would hesitate just a bit before getting on the bus...but he didn't even give me a kiss he just jumped on and waved to me like crazy from his seat! I thought I would cry like a baby but I think I was just so proud of him and in shock that I have a child old enough to start school!! The second day of school he told me that is was SUPER!! I hope he continues to enjoy his schools days seems that's what his life will consist of for the next 12+ years. We are so proud of you Jaders and hope you enjoy all your new experiences! We love you!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Jacki-it was so fun to see you and cute little Ragen! I am glad you survived the drive home-{Jaden looked so handsome on his first day-I am so glad he is loving it}

BrookeandRobertSweeney said...

Jaden looks all grown up in this picture! I'm glad to hear that he enjoys Kindergarten

City girl gone country.... said...

Thats who Michael had two years ago... you will love her! Say Hi to her from us. Julie